Apple iPhone XS Max SPESIFICATIONS

Apple iPhone XS MAX SPESIFICATIONS
Display 

Apple iPhone XS Max SPESIFICATIONS
iPhone XS MAX

The new iPhone model iPhone xs max comes with a super AMOLED 6.5 inch capacitive screen with 16 million colors with the screen-to-body ratio of 84.4% as far as the screen resolution is concerned the new iPhone XS MAX packs a 1242 × 2688 pixels with 19.5:9 ratio screen with the ppi(pixel per inch) density of 458 The screen supports multi-touch the screen has a olephobic coating and scratch resistant glass the screen packs 3D touch display true tone Dolby vision/HDR 10 compliant with 120 Hz touch-sensing and wide color gamut display.

 CAMERA

The iPhone XS MAX has a duel camera setup with 12 MP f/1.8 28mm,1/2.55", 1.4μm,PDAF and OIS and the sconderys lens is a 12 MP lelephoto lens with f/2.4 52mm,1.0μm with OIS PDAF and 2× optical zoom and the main camera supports Quad-LED duel-tone flash HDR the main camera can shoot 4k@24/30/60fps and it can shoot up to 240fps@1080p as far as the video revrecord is consernd the main camera can shoot in HDR and it supports stereo sound recording the camera lens of the iPhone XS MAX is slightly bigger than the previous iphone and the camera performance is slightly better too with the software helping to identify the background the bokhe effect is really great on the iphone XS MAX talking about the selfie camera we have the same 7 mp f/2.2 32mm camera with HDR support the selfie camera can shoot in 1080p@60fps even if it has the same camera on The front it's performance is slightly better than the iPhone X the focusing speed is slightly faster in the front and the back camera's and the AR emoji and stuff are still there

Platform

The iPhone XS MAX is running on the latest iOS 12 comperd to the iOS 11 the iOS 12 is slightly faster and more snappier and the  iPhone XS MAX packs the new A12 bionic chip which Apple  claims as the most powerful chip ever on a smartphone and talking about the CPU and the GPU the CPU is the new hexa-core(2× vortex + 4×tempest)
And the GPU is apple GPU (4-core Graphics)

COMMS

THE IPHONE XS MAX Supports WI-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band and hotspot the iPhone XS MAX supports Bluetooth 5.0 which means you can connect to two Bluetooth devices at the same time  the iPhone XS MAX Supports GPS with A-GPS,QZSS,GLONASS,GALILEO the phone cames with 2.0 USB and proprietary reversible the iPhone XS MAX has NFC(near-field communication)

Battery

For me battery was the biggest problem with the past iPhone models but in the case of the iphone XS MAX the battery life is slightly battery I won't say it great but it is good comperd to The iPhone x you get a up to 25 hours of talk time in 3G and up to 65 hours of music play time The iPhone XS MAX is powerd a non-removable LI-ion 3174 mAh battery

Audio

The iPhone XS MAX a stereo spesker but the phone uses the bottom firing speaker and ear piece for that stereo effect and the speakers are a little bit more louder then the pervious iPhone the iPhone X and it is little bit more clearer than the iPhone X the iPhone XS MAX doesn't support headphone jack the phone has active noise cancellation with dedicated mic

Memory

The new iPhone XS MAX has three storage options the base variant comes with 64 GB of storage and the top variant has 512 GB of storage and it is not expandable and the phone has 4 GB of RAM

Body

The iPhone XS MAX has front and back glass with stainless steel frame because the body is made of glass makes it less durable but Apple claims that the glass on the new iPhone series are the most durable glass ever on a smartphone the iPhone XS MAX IP68 rated which means the new iPhone can stay 2 meter underwater for 30 minutes and dust resistant the phone's wight is 208 g ( 7.34 oz)

SIM and network

A single SIM (nano-Sim) or Duel sim (nano-Sim, Duel stand-by) only supported in China the iPhone XS MAX supports 4G LTE the phone GPRS and EDGE  and network technologies are GSM/CDMA/HSPA.

2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM) - for China

3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, CDMA2000 1×EV-Do

4G bands: LTE band 1 (2100), 2(1900), 3(1800),41700/2100),5(850), 7(2600), 8(900),12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46,66(1700/2100), 71(600)

Sensors

Face ID, accelerometer, gyro,compass,proximity, barometer

Features

The phone supports fast charging 50% charge in 30 minutes, Siri natural language commands and direction,Qi wireless charging, icloud cloud service, documents editor, audio/video/image editor,mp3/AAX+/WAV/AIFF/Apple lossless player,mp4/H.265 player

Other

The iPhone XS MAX is available in three different colors space Gray,Gold, silver
The price of the base variant are 1,099(USA) 1,09,900.00 (expected price in India)

Comment your opinion about this phone and if you liked this article please share and follow

Comments

  1. I am not an ios usre but I appreciate the durability of iPhones. I have friends with iPhone and it surely last for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not an iOS user right now, but I do love the speed, battery and other features of iPhones. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got an iPhone xs last weekend and so far, I like it. There's always a learning curve, but this one isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter is a bbig fan of iPhone. I'm sure she will take advantage of these new features.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got the new Samsung Note I wonder how it compares to the Apple XS?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still 7plus and love it. My husband just got the X and I don't understand it. LOL. I think it is because it's not mine and I don't get to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a new IPhone pronto, mine is acting up now. Might just get the newest one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven’t heard too much about the latest iPhone release which I thought was strange as usually, everyone is talking about the new release. This was interesting though, I think I need to upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I personally like the high resell value of iPhones but I prefer Android. Great review on the specs. I hope to see more flexibility with adding memory cards and more functions on iPhones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am an android user but the specs on this phone look amazing. I have heard nothing but good things about this phone. Great read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Iphones, But the price tag keeps me from upgrading often. I don't want to be locked into making those payments

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm an Iphone user I have iphone6plus I think this new launch iPhone has a lot of great features.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the 8 right now and I’m thinking about upgrading just wasn’t sure if it was worth it. Thanks for sharing the features. I have a lot to think about now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My husband is a fan of Iphone and I was planning to gift him a new one. I'm glad I came across this review. Very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just bought my Iphone X before it was released :( So I am thinking if is it worth it if I am going to buy one then maybe after 6 months or more another Iphone will releae.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love my iPhone. I can't wait to update mine to the newest model!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like a great upgrade - I don't trust Apple products that much, but it looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oneplus 6 Review

Note 9 specifications